I would not recommend "PLAN LUXUERY JOURNEY" for their improper and pathetic service. This is the first time I’m writing such a detailed review.
We have made pre booking for our Manali Trip from Delhi for 4 families (8 adults and a four-year-old kid) during Christmas vacation 2021 (25th Dec to 29th Dec 2021). We were travelling from Bangalore and the package starts from Delhi. The plan was for 4Days/3Night. Up and Down Bus ticket from Delhi, Stay at Manali and sightseeing were covered in the plan. PLAN LUXUERY JOURNEY do sub bookings for our Travel, Stay and other site seeing. Rohit Jha and Animesh were coordinating. Overall, we had very bad experience with the commitments of PLAN LUXUERY JOURNEY and their sightseeing vehicle / Bus booking.
The only thing we found good is the stay at hotel - "Rajput Royal Cottage". Stay was pleasant and their service is too good.
1. Since the beginning of discussion, We had requested for a Tempo Traveler for sightseeing (ready to incur the additional cost) but been advised SUV's would be ok. I have repeatedly informed that we don’t require a face to face (3rd Row seat) seat arrangement vehicle as it will not give much comfort. Then they sent a video of people travelling in a bolero and been convincing that it will be apt for 8 people. I said ok as the seat arrangement in the vehicle were not face to face. After reaching Manali, all these discussions went on air. A Tata Sumo was provided, and the condition of the vehicle was very pathetic. I called up Animesh/Rohit Jha to ask about this and they were like No such discussion happened and gave a stupid reason its peak time, No other vehicle could be arranged. Please note we have done the booking almost 3 months back. Finally, we have forcefully agreed for the same vehicle as we don’t want to spoil the trip.
2. We have been then picked up from Volvo bus stand and dropped at Hotel (approx. 4 km) around 10:30 am. For the first day sightseeing we were ready by 12:30 pm, We were checking for the vehicle, its missing. I called up the driver then he was like that he will come at 3:00 pm, I asked him why - most of the sightseeing will open afternoon only (I don’t believe). I called up Rohit Jha, he has repeated the same reason and said by 2:00 pm he will be coming. I was kept on asking why this is so as we are losing our valuable time for sightseeing. After continuous call the cab ultimately reached us by 3:50 pm. Due to traffic and early sunset (aprox by 6:00 pm itself it will be dark enough) we visited only one place then he left us at Mall road. I have raised all this concerns to Rohit and he has assured that all the missing places will be covered before the last day. None of us was happy about the planning.
3. 2nd day was somewhat ok. we covered Solang Valley and the other places were closed down due to snow fall.
4. On 3rd day, we have been to Kullu for sightseeing. While returning we have been to Naggar Castle. By 5:00 pm itself driver started pushing us to leave because the wiper was not working (as mentioned earlier, the vehicle were in good condition ). So, it will be difficult to drive when fog and mist is there. We have left around 5:30 and reached room by 06:30 pm. I have asked the driver to come at 10:00 am next day as we need to cover the missing destination from the day one. Then the driver was like he has some other schedules tomorrow and cannot take us for sightseeing, it’s all completed, and he will come only to drop us at bus stand after checkout from Hotel. I called Rohit Jha, after long discussion he said it will be done.
5. On 4th Day, I called up the driver around 09:00 am, he said he will not come as he has not been informed by anyone. we were ready by 09:30 after our breakfast and waiting for the driver to checkout from the Hotel. I spoke to Rohit, then he said driver will be coming by 11:00. No one came, the calls continued. Finally, the driver came at 12:45. We have our return bus at 03:00 pm as we have early morning flight from Chandigarh. We have cancelled our plan for sightseeing and been asked the