Back2Holidays is one of the leading e-travel services company based in Mathura. Back2Holidays has excelled in providing travel related services to domestic & Inbound tourists and corporate. Travel businesses such as hotels, tour operators and other industry giants find our travel portal “Back2Holidays “an important medium to promote their offerings. We operate in multiple domains in assisting companies to arrange MICE and leisure related trips, organizing vacations for Indian customers traveling within the country and overseas and also the inbound guests, traveling to India.
I took a package for Rajashthan-Delhi-Agra trip from Travel Tringle under the tour agent namely Back2Holidays and want to share some of the experiences.
1. Udaypur Hotel was pre-booked and good place to stay.. But instead of lack view rooms.. Back2Holidays booked two other superiors rooms (as per them) and charged extra which was not mentioned in the quotation.
2. They booked an ordinary Hotel at Jaiselmer.. Car Parking facility was not there.
3. Desert Camp was good..
4. Check-in and Check out time Hotels/Camp was not mentioned in respect to the tour schedule for which we faced lot of problems and later on we booked another Hotel by ourselves to got manage the departure time.
5. Car quality was good. Driver was also good..
6. Suggestion... Book hotel by yourself and contact local tour operator for Car rentals.
TripCrafters.com is an online travel marketplace that connects travelers with travel agents who are experts in the specific destinations, services, and experiences that travelers are looking for. If you're planning a trip to India or any other destination, we'll get the best Travel Agents (who are experts in your specific trip requirements) to compete for your business. Just tell us about your trip and travel agents in our network will create custom-made trip plans and quotes for you to choose from. You choose the plan you like and make bookings with that agent. There is absolutely no obligation to buy, and the service is completely FREE! Enquire about your Holiday to India Now!
Recommended. We will never post anything without your permission.