Things which were good.
1. View from manali hotel was amazing.
2. Natural beauty in jibhi stay was amazing. You will not even feel to go out.
3. Our trip manager used to ask everyday if we have any issue. This was very good.
I would say it was a perfect trip.
Few feedback for next time improvements so we can opt the same agent again.
1. Breakfast: Tea & breads can't be considered in breakfast. In jibhi stay, there were having 4 options for breakfast. 2 options were always unavailable otherwise we need hike for 100 meters to eat them. in rest 2 options, 1 was local dish Siddhu. My family couldn't like it much as they were eating it first time. And the last option was bread.
2. Meal options: In jibhi stay, there were limited option for meals. And it was difficult to know what is paid and what is included. We got to know about that at last day when we were leaving. At least milk for baby must be included in breakfast.
3. Tree house: bathroom floor slope was opposite side. no ventilation fan in bathroom. no window with net, and gaps in floor wooden planks. In result, insects in bed.
In Manali, everything was good. But we were expecting that as the weather is cold there and we cant hang towels in balcony to get dried they should have changed them every day. Same with bedding. It should be changed at least once in 2 days. We stayed for 4 days there.
Drive was experienced so we were pretty confident on his driving and less worried when he was fast. But for a AC car we were expecting that the AC should be on in sundar nagar like areas where car is not ascending on the mountains. However, he finally switched on AC in chandigarh that was a relief for us.