Trek Or Trail
We are travel & tour organizers from Mumbai offering customized tours & packages (leisure & adventure) to our clients all over India & from different parts of the globe.
We specialize in family vacations and honeymoon tours.
Our Motto is to ensure a hassle free vacation to all our clients.
We offer the following Services
• Customized Tours
• Relaxation & Leisure Trips
• Honeymoon Tours
• Adventure Holidays
• Picnics & Excursions
• International Hotel Reservations (All Destinations)
• Domestic Hotel Reservations
• Cruise Bookings
• Visa Services
• Travel Arrangemen ... read more
Trek Or Trail Specializes In
Reviews for Trek Or Trail
Over all the trip was wonderful. We got down at cochin railway station on 23rd . The Driver Mr.Jason came to receive us. The car was well maintained $comfortable. From there he left us at PJ Princess. We were over whelmed by the outer view of the hotel $ also with the room $service. The room included all the things of necessity. From there we left for sight seeing. Night we had dinner at PJ Restraint itself The dinner was good $ all the staff was very co-operative. Overall about the hotels at cochin, munnar$ Tehkaddy breakfast dinnerere good .we got a variety of food. The driver also was on time everyday. Houseboat at Aleppy was amazing experience. The captain & the cook with us were very friendly. The houseboat interiors amazed us. I had visited Kashmir house boat but this was very different& wonderful. The food was very tasty & lot of variety was served. The only thing was Forest safari we were very much interested in but it failed because of travel time. There should be 2 days at tehkaddy so that a full day visit to forest can be done.
the support was good and professional. The whole trip including hotel / travel / sight seeing were arranged to perfection"
* Professional approach
* Customizable plans
* Price reasonable.
* Few minor issues like the sightseeing but it is only one instance in the entire trip.
I wish to place on record that Mr. Tushar Asher had gone out of the way to ensure that we could have a good family holiday.
Besides being courteous and prompt always, he had also taken adequate care to be in touch with me virtually everyday of my tour in Kashmir, for which I am extremely grateful.
Here, I wish to point out your local (Srinagar) agent, who had created lot of problems for us.
1) As per the written assurances/vouchers, he did not live up to the promise of providing us Houseboat accommodation at a single location for 6 nights.
2) The one-night in Srinagar hotel was terrible - the hotel had been constructed the morning we checked-in - we could touch the wet paint and the temporary door fittings and other things in the rooms. The rooms were VERY TINY, no proper ventilation, view, etc. Plus, we had to starve that night since they did not serve us food even though we had placed the order by 6.40 pm for 9.30 dinner. Finally, we were served ONLY noodles since even outside, all restaurants had closed down.
HERE, it was the fault of your Srinagar representative, who kept us in the dark, whenever we asked him about our next plans during the trip. He would not reveal the names of the hotels/HB, etc despite repeated reminders... You must correct this.
3) NO problems about the 3 different HBs we were put up, or Centaur Lake View Hotel. However, you must appreciate that for the first six days, we had to travel ENTIRE DAY, to all places like Gulmarg, Pahalgam, etc trudging our luggage. In our 2N at HB Coronation, we had to give the laundry and then go back to collect it the next evening, spending Rs.300 for the autos.
4) The Gulmarg hotel was okay, but VERY FAR from the main Gondola and other sightseeing points. For instance, both days, we spent there, we had to spend Rs. 2000/per head for the horses, so Rs.16000/ EXTRA spent from my Budget, only because the hotel location was inconvenient.
5) Special Mention: The vehicle, Tempo Traveller, was quite comfortable, but the Driver, Mr. IMTIAZ, was the best I have experienced in my past 35 years of travel in India and abroad. He is a strong asset for any company and you should encourage him... perhaps, by directly hiring him from Mumbai, so that he can get better remuneration.
6) I suggest you must make a good field study of all your associates/HouseBoats/hotels/partners/ especially in a place like Srinagar, which had the highest record number of tourists this summer, as per media reports.
ALL the above said, I shall DEFINITELY make my future bookings through your company and also refer my friends, etc, for the same.
My contact details are given below (in the email) for your reference.
Regards & Thanx!
The hotels that he helped us choose were excellent, and the arrangements he made were perfect. The transportation arrangements were also good. When the first vehicle provided started giving trouble, he quickly got it changed as well; not an easy task given that we are talking about a 22-seater bus during the high season.
We just wish that his local co ord in Kerala were as professional.